- BLIS K12® is an advanced oral probiotic strain that is developed from a special strain of beneficial bacteria called Streptococcus salivarius which is found to occur naturally in the healthy mouths & throats of adults and children
- Extra strength probiotic protection for the mouth and throat. ThroatGuard PRO with BLIS K12® is an advanced oral probiotic that helps defend against bad bacteria in the mouth and throat. Each lozenge contains high dose of BLIS K12® (not less than 1 billion colony forming units (CFU) at the end of shelf-life) so you know you are giving yourself the very best probiotic throat protection possible. ThroatGuard PRO comes in a vanilla flavoured lozenge.
- ThroatGuard PRO with BLIS K12 Promotes oral health through the recolonization of the oral cavity and promotes healthy oral flora Helps prevent and reduce risk of infections such as sore throat (pharyngitis/tonsillitis) Helps reduce the frequency of upper respiratory infections caused by certain bacterial and viral microorganisms Supports and maintains ear health by reducing the incidence of otitis media (ear infection). Helps to support the immune system to fight illness
- Medicinal: (Each lozenge contains): Streptococcus salivarius K12 1 billion CFU
- Non-medicinal: Trehalose, lactitol, maltodextrin, isomalt, silicified microcrystalline cellulose, natural flavour, magnesium stearate.
- This lozenge is not to be chewed or directly swallowed; it must be slowly dissolved in the mouth. Children under 6 years of age should be supervised (to not swallow). If you are on antibiotics, take at least 24 hours following last dose. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. No refrigeration needed.
- (Children 3-12 years, Adolescents 13-17 years, and Adults 18 years and older): general oral health, take 1-2 lozenge(s) per day. For prevention of sore throat due to infection or otitis media in children under 12 years of age, take 1 lozenge per day for 90 days; for adults and children 12 years or older, take 1-2 lozenges per day for 90 days.