What are Keto Bars?
Finally, a Keto Bar that tastes delicious AND fits your macros!
- Who said losing weight couldn’t be convenient AND delicious at the same time? With just 3g net carbs, 9g protein and 19g of fat per serving…
- These Keto Bars are the perfect snack to keep you in ketosis and burning fat all day long! Best of all, they taste delicious!
- They support weight-loss because it’s full of healthy, Keto-friendly ingredients that’ll keep your body in “fat-burning” mode throughout the entire day.
- These Keto Bars are perfect for you if you’re too busy to cook, or if you just don’t like to.
- Have them for breakfast before work, keep a few in your car, and stay in ketosis with Kiss My Keto’s Keto Bars!
What are Keto bars made of?
Each pack is full of goodness.
- Whole Egg Powder. Made with real eggs, whole egg powder helps with your moderate protein intake. It’s also a source of calcium and other minerals.
- Coconut Oil. Research suggests that coconut oil can blast body fat by controlling your appetite. Coconut oil also increases HDL which is your good cholesterol.
- Milk Protein Isolate. Increasing your feeling of fullness, milk protein isolate contains the same amino acids in fresh milk. If you want to gain lean muscle mass, using it as a post-workout supplement is a great idea.
- MCT. Medium-chain triglycerides are also found in coconut oil. But the difference is, MCT oil has a higher concentration of MCTs, making it a more effective supplement for weight loss. MCT oil helps you reach nutritional ketosis by converting into ketones in your liver.
- Purified Stevia Extract. This is a non-nutritive sweetener that comes from the stevia plant. Unlike regular sweeteners in the market, stevia will not raise your blood sugar.
- Almonds. A handful of almonds a day keeps disease away. Almonds contain antioxidants that fight inflammation and help reduce the risk of heart disease.
When Keto Bars Work Best?
- Breakfast. Your mornings may be busy, but they don’t have to be unhealthy. A low-carb bar that nourishes your body with healthy fats is a smart choice.
- Snacks. Healthy snacking between meals has never been tastier and convenient. It’ll feel like you’re indulging in your favorite chocolate treat.
- Workout. “What can I eat before or after exercising that’s also keto-friendly?” Skip those bad carbs and go after a high-fat, protein-packed supplement that doubles as a snack.
- Dessert. Serve keto bars at your next party. No one will ever tell they’re ketogenic!
- Recipes. Use them for baking keto goodies such as brownies, choco chip cookies, and cakes.