- Argan Oil penetrates deeply to repair damaged hair and smooth split ends.
- Baobab Oil strengthens the hair cuticle and improves elasticity, to restore and maintain healthy hair.
- Natural antioxidants prevent free radical damage and protect hair.
- Can be used daily as a leave-in conditioner, or as a weekly intensive treatment.
Apply Argan Hair Oil to damaged hair to reestablish its healthy balance and protect hair from heat, chemicals, and UV damage.
- Moisturize & Repair The right oil is the cornerstone for healthy hair. When hair is healthy, it looks shiny and bright because light reflects from its smooth surface. Damaged hair has a rough, uneven surface that creates split ends, knots up easily, and appears dull and lifeless. When nourishing oils, such as Badger's Argan Hair Oil is applied to damaged hair, it reestablishes its healthy balance and protects hair from heat, chemicals, and UV damage.
- GMO Free
- Gluten Free
- Bcorp Certified
*Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, *Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, *Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Oil, Essential Oils of *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sicilian Orange), *Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot), *Santalum Album (Sandalwood), *Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang), and Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E). * = Certified OrganicRecommended Use
Step 1: Apply Argan Hair Oil evenly and sparingly to damp, clean hair. Work from the tips to the roots, starting from the back of the head working forward. Amount will vary depending on hair type and length. Use a few drops to 1 pump for normal to thick hair or a few drops to 2 pumps for thick, dry and damaged hair.