- Introducing routine's natural face line: Golden Slumber Night Oil! You know the nighttime is the right time to rejuve your visage with a botanical massage
- Neroli and rose duet and fine-tune while you doze
- Golden slumber's got your number
- All the kids are saying evening primrose is a mecca of ailing skin woes
- My best friend's mom swears that black cumin will strengthen the skin on any human! Neroli is known in the ancient wisdom to bring balance to your skin and within
You know the nighttime is the right time to revue your visage with a botanical massage. Neroli and rose duet and fine-tune while you doze.
- GMO Free
Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil*, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil*, caprylic/capric triglyceride* (fractionated coconut oil), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, persea gratissima (avocado) oil*, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil*, rosa canina (rose hip) fruit oil*, argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil*, vitis vinifera (grapeseed) seed oil*, nigella sativa (black cumin) seed oil*, citrus aurantium (neroli) oil*, tocopherol (non-gmo, soy-free), lavandula officinalis (lavender) oil*, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*, rosa damascena (rose) oil*, vetiveria zizanioides (vetiver) root oil*. *Organic ingredient.
How to renew: Close up your p.m. routine with a cleansed face then warm 3 to 4 (or if you're feeling it, more) drops of serum into your palms. Have a lovely sniff of that relaxing lavender, neroli, and rose before gently pressing all that goodness onto your face and décolleté (which is a more French way to say neck). Wear alone or under night cream. Sleep tight, wake up and woke glow!