Multi-Sourced Collagen Turmeric offers powerful plant-derived ingredients together with collagen peptides from grass-fed bovine collagen and clinically studied, undenatured chicken collagen. We’ve added 500mg of fermented organic turmeric root to deliver 50mg of curcuminoids to further support joints and mobility. Convenient and easy-to-use—just add to shakes and smoothies.
- 10g grass-fed & pasture-raised collagen peptides per 11g serving
- 1.5 Billion CFU probiotics
- Non-GMO Tested & Certified, Keto Certified, Certified Paleo Friendly, & NSF Gluten Free Certified
- Helps to reduce join pain and stiffness associated with osteoarthritis
- Supports health knee joint function
- Helps reduce joint discomfort/pain and improve knee extension during exercise
- Helps to improve/increase mobility in those suffering from osteoarthritis
- Delicious Apple Cinnamon taste
Per 1 scoop: Hydrolyzed Collagen (from Bovine Skin/Hide split) 10 g, Chicken (Gallus gallus) Cartilage 27.2 mg (Providing Collagen 10 mg, Unhydrolyzed Collagen Type II 1.2 - 3.9 mg), Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizome 500 mg, Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract (30-50:1, 95% curcuminoids) 52.5 mg, Black pepper (Piper nigrum) Fruit 10 mg, Lactobacillus plantarum (LP-115) 1.5 billion CFU
Organic Apple Flavour, Cinnamomum burmannii bark, Organic Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf Extract, Potassium chloride
NO ADDED HORMONES OR ANTIBIOTICS
Adults: Mix 1 scoop in 250 ml of liquid (scoop included). Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics. To help reduce joint pain, use for at least 5 months to see beneficial effects.
To help reduce joint pain, use for at least 5 months to see beneficial effects.
Do not use this product if you have an immune-compromised condition. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have gallstones, a bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid, have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain and if you are taking any other medications or natural health products, as black pepper may alter their effectiveness. Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen and/or persists beyond 3 days. May cause mild gastrointestinal disturbances.