- A natural decongestant formula in a comforting tea.
- Helps combat fluid and mucus built up in the lungs, sinuses and ears.*
- Helps ease congestion caused by hay fever, colds, flus, allergies and pollutants.*
- Ideal for scratchy throat and dry irritated throat and lungs.*
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine to help reduce symptoms associated with upper respiratory conditions such as congestion and cough.*
- Provides antioxidants.
- Must help or money refunded.
Bell Lifestyle Decongestant Tea is a herbal decongestant formula designed to help combat fluid and mucus build-up in the lungs, sinuses and ears. It helps ease congestion caused by hay fever, colds, flu, allergies and other pollutants. It is also ideal for a scratchy throat, as well as dry irritated throat and lungs.*
* Results may vary from one person to another.
Ingredients: Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) (seed) 170 mg, Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) (seed) 170 mg, Bitter fennel (Foeniculum vulgare var. vulgare) (seed) 116 mg, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) (leaf) 115 mg, White horehound (Marrubium vulgare) (herb) 92 mg, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf) 90 mg, Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) (leaf) 84 mg, Oregano (Origanum vulgare) (leaf) 83 mg, Elecampane (Inula helenium) (root) 80 mg. (Amounts based on 1 tea bag/1000 mg).
Suggested Use: Adults: Drink 1 cup of tea, up to four times per day. Use 1 tea bag per cup. Let it steep for approximately 3-5 minutes and squeeze the tea bag well.